Aviation is one of the most highly regulated and technology-intensive security fields. Our management and key personnel have years of experience on the frontline.
So we not only think like airport and airline managers, we can also relate to the mindset of offenders like illegal immigrants, smugglers or terrorists. As a result, we are always up to date with the latest security directives and threats which enable us to implement speedy solutions. In order to maintain the highest level of quality we constantly challenge security concepts and models, including our own. This level of knowledge and expertise can easily be adapted to other transportation sectors.
We know that our employees are your airportʼs representatives. Thereʼs a fine line between maintaining airline’s safety and making passengers feel like valued customers. I-SEC staff are trained to perform thorough passenger’s screening while keeping passenger interference to a minimum. At I-SEC, we believe the key to an efficient and professional operation is highly motivated personnel. We focus our resources on achieving and maintaining this goal. We are committed to 100% staffing, highly professional personnel, agreed passenger flow rates and passenger satisfaction.
Instruments to maintain such a high standard are:
- Security agents trained above and beyond mandatory requirements
- Trained in behavioral observation to spot suspicious passengers
- Trained in hospitality to ensure strict but friendly service
- Travelers treated as customers rather than passengers
- Comprehensive recruitment and HR policies to achieve high motivation
- Efficient planning for optimized use of personnel and 100% delivery
- Focused on performance and cost-effective operations
- Quality monitoring and supervision with regular tests and drills