Flights to and from some regions or by certain carriers, require special security measures beyond those provided by airports.
As a result, experienced security experts need to be familiar with this field and capable of identifying and dealing with potential threats. I-SEC has been developing security programs and handling high-risk flights for over two decades. I-SEC pioneered the development of passenger profiling concepts. Over the years, we have upgraded and adapted our concepts to meet the ever changing regulatory requirements and security threats. We are also experts at passport and visa verification, both manually and with the use of our advanced automated systems like I-BOX™ and Doc-CHECK™.
Our security agents are specially trained to interview passengers and detect suspicious signs based on various criterias such as appearance, behaviour, itinerary and travel documentation.
This specialized service not only helps deter potential security threats but also prevents illegal immigration and other risks. It also saves airlines costly fines and inconvenience.
What skills do we possess?
- High level personnel through recruitment of security-minded workforce
- Skilled agents trained in unique passenger profiling methods
- Full compliance with national and international regulations
- Streamlined security processing and enhanced passenger service
- Automated tools for passenger pre-screening and travel document verification
- Passenger privacy and confidentiality maintained at all times